What NAS can do for you?
Protects your data
- RAID technology levels to make sure that individual disk failures do not result in loss of data.
- It serves as an extra storage location to prevent from a single point of failure.
- Easy storage expansion with add-on units
- Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPS) on guard to serve when main power failure and auto shut down to prevent data damage to the unit.
Build Your Own cloud
- If Gmail, Dropbox, Onedrive & other public cloud running out of space, Synology NAS can easily build your own private cloud storage
- Desktop and mobile apps are ready to deploy to let you enjoy similar file sharing experience just like the way you normally use it.
- Easy sharing your files with many operating systems out of the box like PC, Mac, Linux, Android and iOS
- Share files and folders over the Internet with friends and co-workers with sharing links or directly attached to email.
- Auto backup user files in realtime
- Auto email backup to prevent desktop/notebook hard disk crash
- File backup versions for easy restore
- Allow external level backup to another cloud service provider
- Control user access right to access any files and applications
- Real-time encryption important folder
- 2 steps verification for user remote to the NAS
- Enhance wireless security from personal WPA2 to WPA-Enterprise
- In-build Firewall to block unnecessary traffic
- Auto block intruders exceed limited logins
- Ongoing system security update
Mobile Photo Backup
- Mobile app can auto backup your photos to the NAS
- Allow to delete your mobile photo after upload
- Choose either WiFi or mobile signal
- DNS Server – speed up office internet access
- Radius Server – Enhance wireless ro enterprise class security.
- VPN server – easy and secure remote desktop file access
- Syslog server – monitor all devices log
- Mobile access to user daily backup files
- Support Android or iOS
- Multimedia support through application
- User, storage and security central management
- User & Application privileges
- Monitor & manages multiple NAS
- Consolidate other device to one system log